V7 Cat5e snagless molded network patch cables are designed to connect your computer with 10/100Base-T networks via cable modems, DSL routers, hubs, patch panels and other network equipment. The V7 Cat5e patch cables are used to access high-speed networks and/or the Internet, as well as carry many other signals such as telephony and video. The cables feature snagless molded connector boots to provide strain relief and ensure a durable and solid connection. V7 Cat5e cables are available in a wide range of colors and lengths.
- Gold-plated contacts provide exceptional conductivity
- Soft thread and short connectors for versatile compatibility
- Snagless design with strain relief and locking latch
- Pure copper conductors for optimal signal transfer and durability
- Unshielded Twisted Pairs (UTP) minimizes noise and interference (EMI/RFI)