When your definition of high-performance means both massive storage and reliability, this SSD is the answer.
Engineered for long-term real-world use, you’ll experience speeds up to 550MB/s read and 445MB/s write, up to 100x greater data reliability than a costly Enterprise class HDD, and access times up to 50x faster than a conventional HDD. It’s SATA 6G ready, but backward compatible with SATA 3G and 1.5G machines too making this SSD the upgrade solution for everything from a desktop workhorse to the latest ultra-thin laptop.
This SSD drive is perfect for:
- Power Users
- Home Offices
- Digital Photographers
- Creative Professionals
Designed for Real World Use
Because it features a Silicon Motion Controller and tier one high-performance NAND flash, the 3D MLC 7mm 2.5″ SSDs are designed to deliver top speeds with the files you utilize daily…videos, mp3s, graphics files, and zip files. While these files are compressed, the SSD controller doesn’t slow down while processing them like other controllers do.
Fits Most Portable Computers
Whether you have a rugged full-sized laptop or travel light with an Ultrabook, the SSD will fit your 2.5″ compatible machine. It’s 2.5″ 7mm low profile form factor is ideal for modern computer designs, while the included adapter makes it fit perfectly in machines that require a 9.5mm height drive. Of course, with an aftermarket 2.5″ to 3.5″ adapter, this SSD can also be used in a desktop computer.
- High-reliability 3D MLC NAND flash
- DataRefresh technology ensures data integrity
- Read Speed: 550 MB/s
- Write Speed: 445 MB/s
- Global wear-leveling evens program and erase counts across blocks to extend drive endurance
- SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) interface (backwards compatible with
- SATA 2.0 (3Gb/s) and SATA 1.0 (1.5Gb/s))
- Supports Security Erase
- TRIM support (OS/driver support required)
- S.M.A.R.T. support
- Built-in BCH ECC (Up to 66 bits correctable per 1024 bytes)
- Temperature sensor
- RoHS, FCC, CE
- Power Consumption (Idle): 0.035W
- Power Consumption (Active): 2W
- Operating Temperature: 0°C-70°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C-85°C
- Max Shock Resistance: 1500G
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 1 TB capacity
- The high-read speed of 550 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 445 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance