The HDMI to VGA 2 meter (6 foot) cable is perfect for conference rooms or classrooms to connect to projectors or older displays with VGA. Seamlessly connect a newer laptop with HDMI to a VGA monitor or projector. Integrated USB power port boosts the video signal to increase compatibility. This adapter lets you quickly power your analog display without having to deal with additional cables or adapters. Supports resolutions up to 1080p, including 720p and 1200p. No drivers or additional adapters required.
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10. Where necessary, our adapters are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with our adapters. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz).
- Additional Micro USB power required via host system’s available
- USB port. (1 meter (3 foot) mUSB to USB cable is included.)
- Nickel Plated Connectors for extended durability.
- Allows you to connect a VGA monitor to a HDMI source quickly.
- Audio is not supported.
- Devices that require HDCP (DVD or Blu-Ray players) for viewing
- copyrighted content are not supported by this adapter.
- One Year Warranty.
- Offers exceptional quality and great compatibility with video equipment
- With HDMI, USB and VGA ports, transfer high-quality pictures and 3D sound effects simultaneously at a high-speed
- Features Active
- Fully compatible with projectors