The ultimate cost-effective touch computer built for small and big business
If you’re considering purchasing low-cost mobile phones for your workers, step up to the TC21/TC26 Touch Computers – without stepping up in price. All the right business features help your workers capture and access the data they need to act faster and more efficiently. The right rugged design delivers reliable operation, day in and day out. The right business class accessories makes the TC21/TC26 easier to use and easier to manage. With multiple configurations at different price points, you pay only for the features your workers need, including connectivity – the WiFi-only TC21 for workers inside the four walls or the WiFi/cellular TC26 for workers out in the field. Powerful complimentary Mobility DNA tools are pre-loaded and ready to use, making it easier to stage, secure and troubleshoot devices; capture and send data to your applications right out of the box; restrict access to features and applications; and more. And the Mobility DNA Enterprise License delivers premium voice capabilities over WiFi and unlocks a powerful data toolkit that takes workforce productivity and device management simplicity to a new level.
A new level of features for a value-priced device
Lightweight right-sized small design
Lightweight, easy to carry and easy to operate with one hand.
First device in its class to offer Android 10
Familiarity with Android virtually eliminates training, while Android 10 with built-in support for a future Android release provides superior future-proofing – the devices you buy today will run future OS generations.
Large 5-inch high definition advanced touchscreen
Get plenty of space to display and interact with your applications. The touchscreen is easy to view indoors and outside in bright sunlight. And workers can enter data using a bare finger or a light to medium weight glove.
Built for business
Waterproof, dustproof, drops to concrete, snow, rain, heat, freezing cold – the TC21/TC26 can handle it all. And two of the most vulnerable device components are fortified with the Gorilla Glass – the display and the scanner exit window.
All the wireless connections you could ever need
When it comes to wireless, the class-leading TC21/TC26 offers it all – WiFi, cellular, Bluetooth, GPS (TC26 only) and NFC.
Zebra’s most powerful ‘ultimate series’ platform
Simultaneously run the most demanding applications of today and tomorrow. And the TC21/TC26 is a natural fit for businesses that utilize Zebra’s other mobile devices.
Capture it all with a high resolution 13 MP rear camera
From proof of delivery to a damaged package, completed repair, occasional barcode capture and more, do it all with the integrated autofocus color camera.
Superior voice quality and functionality
VoLTE delivers superior voice quality over cellular networks, while Zebra’s advanced VoWiFi technology, included with the Mobility DNA Enterprise License, delivers superior voice quality over all of your WiFi voice applications – for example, Push-to-Talk Express
- Wireless connectivity option lets you transmit data instantly from your handheld terminal to your network while keeping you up to date
- 4 GB RAM / 64 GB flash memory helps run applications rapidly and stores the mightiest databases
- Expand your data storage option with the microSD card slot
- 5″ LED screen is ideal for scan intensive applications
- Touch panel gives your workforce ease, along with familiar and flexible operation, thus improving overall efficiency on a daily basis
- The secure wireless connectivity allows your employees to stay productive while away from their desks
- With integrated Bluetooth module, gadgets such as portable tag printers can be utilized rapidly and effortlessly without cable connections
- Android is a perfect operating system for businesses and includes a variety of features for users that can make the processes in your organization more effective